This hub is out of this world. Think Retrograde Motion like the planet Venus.
- Patented Planetary Coaster Technology with endless coast
- 20% lighter than Rush V3 free coaster hub
- 6061 T6 shell & NDS jam nut
- No gap when pedaling forward
- Mimics a cassette hub with an added dimension
- No oversized bearings due to low axial load, 2 6902
- 14mm hollow male cr-mo axle
- Pop & Go nylon hub guard(s) included
- Hi-Low Flange
- DS Pitch Center Diameter: 58mm
- NDS Pitch Center Diameter: 45mm
- DS Center to Flange: 26.1mm
- NDS Center to Flange: 27.6mm
- Weight: 520g, 575g (with guards)
- Colors: Black, Polished (Brant Moore Signature)
The hub’s performance depends on the right amount of friction, provided by the O-ring rubbing on the metal spacer.
- Always keep the cone nuts tight.
- If the cassette sound is very quiet – the clutch needs cleaning (not enough friction) or the O-ring needs replacement.
- Don’t add/insert any grease or lube into the internals, unless absolutely required at the pawl.
- If the hub makes a squeaking sound, there is too much friction and the clutch needs to be lubricated with a dab of dry lube.
- Upon reassembly check axle point where clutch makes contact so it’s free of any lubricant.
Removal – Tap the axle through using a rubber mallet from the driver’s side so that the axle comes out from the non-drive side.